Direct: (07) 3210 5204
Grace Gunn is a graduate lawyer with a passion for litigation and advocacy.
She chose to complete the Tasmanian Legal Practice Course due to the dominant focus on advocacy training, where weekly advocacy exercises in the Tasmanian Magistrates, Supreme and Federal Circuit Courts occurred. Her training encouraged an interest in working in litigation.
She received praise for her advocacy style, and the confidence in appearances. Completing the GDLP in Tasmania also involved experiences in mediations and appearances in tribunals
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (University of Tasmania)
- International Environmental Law – Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (University of Tasmania)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Tasmania
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society