Direct: (07) 3210 5200
Alistair was admitted as a solicitor in 2016. He practices primarily in a wide range of commercial litigation disputes.
• Commercial litigation disputes;
• Litigation over various types of personal disputes;
• Residential and commercial building disputes;
• Debt recovery;
• Personal injuries; and
• Design Registration
Alistair prides himself on early assessment and identification of issues for the timely and cost efficient resolution of problems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws (QUT)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (QUT)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society